Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lately.

Okay... I haven't posted for about 12 days. But rest assured, they happened. I even have the pictures to prove it. So just to catch you up....some events from the past few weeks... in no particular order.

Evan went swimming with his class.
Mom liberally (and with some satisfaction) applied the sunblock.




Eden had a week for the record books...
- was filmed in HS Musical III, played volleyball with the "stars".
- had 5 pieces in the East High Art Show. (one 1st place)
- was named to the high school All-Star Team in Lacrosse.





I went on a turkey shoot for Subway. In case you were wondering, this is what people with middling grade point averages do when they get out of school.





We said farewell to some close friends.




Ev's been playing the guitar. I wouldn't call him a prodigy just yet, but he has taken to it with the same intensity he does everything else. Anyone remember the lockpicking phase?



I "ran" in the Law Day 5k at the University of Utah.
Next time I will definitely not let anyone pushing a stroller pass me.

No comments: