Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Twelve

Evan turned 12 on August 3rd.

Yes, that was a week and a half ago. And yes, I have a problem capturing these moments in a timely fashion. The details fade faster I'd like, but I think he had a good day. It went something like this...

Breakfast in bed: One eye open, the other shut. Bacon was involved.



Church: Not pictured. Patience was exercised.

Birthday Presents: A beautiful guitar (he paid half) and his very first cell phone. I haven't had the heart to tell him that it doesn't get any better than this. Sorry kid.



Later that evening: I honestly don't know how to label this one. Also, Tracy usually isn't this blurry.



I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but the kid is on track to be about seven feet tall and six inches around. He still has the same sweet disposition. He's quieter now, except when he's not. He's a funny kid.. Has a good head on his shoulders and good heart. His sisters adore him, except when they don't. His mom doesn't want to let him grow up too fast. Our lives have all been blessed by his place in our family.

We love you Ev.

No comments: