Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanks Canon.

Okay, so I bought this new camera... and if our car doesn't break down or the basement flood in the next 90 days, (All hail Costco's return policy) I'm going to keep it. So now more than ever, I take pictures...

In the kitchen.
The light is decent and there's always someone around.




At the Christmas tree lot...
I shoot the trees that won't fit in the living room.

And the ones that will.



At choir performances...
from a distance... in the dark.
Something impossible before now.




Clearly, the photos aren't all good, but the upsides to owning a better camera are becoming obvious. The downside to owning a better camera? No one wants me around anymore. Meh... I can live with that.

2 comments:

Dave Thomas said...

7D?

James said...

Ha! I wish. I got a Canon T1i kit with a couple of lenses. Not quite pro quality I suppose, but it shoots nice pictures and 1080p video. A big step up for me.