Saturday, May 22, 2010

Homecoming

Barb recently returned from a mission in Birmingham, Alabama where she braved bugs, bad weather and a batch of crazy companions. (alliteration completed). We were in Boise to hear her homecoming address... a talk in church where missionaries report on their experiences. To be honest, she did even better than I had expected. Fear and uncertainty had been replaced by hard won courage and conviction. We were all proud.

Almost everyone came out for the talk and the lunch that followed. I think a dinner followed that. And maybe a breakfast. Apparently families really can be together forever. :) Thanks again Jodi and Pete.

I've posted some photos on Flickr... Click the image to see them all.

1 comment:

Alabama Birmingham Mission said...

James, I love you blog. It kept me going on my misson. So proud of Hailey and what she has accomplished. Love you Barb