Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Photo FAIL

Remember how I said how much I love taking pictures? Based on that statement, it would be logical to assume that I would come away from a four day Thanksgiving weekend with a big batch of heartwarming photos.That's where you'd be wrong.

I only grabbed these pictures of Eden channeling Jerry Lewis. (She's never heard of Jerry Lewis.) Also, when she finished this spontaneous burst of goofball, she took a deep breath and said "Hold on a minute, I need to reload".







Okay, I also took this cute picture of the girls together.

And finally, this picture of our Boggle-disrupting cat.

Otherwise, I missed everything else. Not pictured: Tracy, Evan, James, prime rib, pecan sweet potatoes, balsamic asparagus, store-bought pie, touching family moments, naps, XboX, Sims and Walking Dead marathons, stolen snow boots, returned snow boots, the great bread maker standoff, cheesesteaks, a new Tagine recipe, a talk on gratitude, forgetting to thank the person who prepared the talk on gratitude and the actual, belated blizzard of 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a normal dysfunctional family to me! now 'fess up & admit you ate at MacDonalds.