Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flora Meets Fauna

This is one of the four silk-screened posters I received for Christmas. Just bought frames today. I also bought a couple at IKEA. One of them didn't really fit, but I made it work. I broke the other within five minutes of being home. I know their furniture isn't exactly heirloom quality, but seriously? Somehow they've managed to make even glass less durable.

This is that time, right after my colonoscopy, when John Stockton and I sort of had waffles. Didn't really notice until now, but what's up with the way he's sitting? I'm wondering if he's about to spring that "here's the church, here's the steeple" thing on his lunch mate. I like to think he's rehearsing things under the table before the big reveal.

These are the Flip Video Cameras I designed for the company Holiday party.

This is Hailey's car on the street by Hailey's apartment that I dug out of the snow while Hailey slept in Hailey's bed. I may not be the best dad out there, but I think this proves that I'm not the worst.

Not 100% sure this fortune panned out. I'm even less sure how the bee ties in. I'm pretty sure bees are never involved in pleasant surprises.

1 comment:

Billy C said...

good stuff, james