Monday, June 20, 2011

The Best Things

Naps...

Tracy not looking a day older...

A brief tour of Millcreek Canyon...


Tracy's obsession with making the perfect mousse...

Evan's obsession with Tracy's obsession

Getting this close...

Occasionally being referred to as "dashing"...

Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwiches...

Father's Day presents...

Father's Day Gifts...

Not pictured:
- Eden pulling Rickshaws for YMAD...
- Finally learning how to adjust our sprinklers...
- Running with Tracy and Nike+...
- Mazza with the Southwicks...
- Riding my scooter to work...
- Banbury Cross Maple Bars...
- Barbara's Visit...
- The time when I told a room full of people at church that Tracy's birthday was on Tuesday. (It was on Wednesday)

Just a few moments from a really decent week. I promise I'll try to write something more soon. Maybe a poem? I don't think I've ever written a poem.

No comments: