Monday, July 11, 2011

Drawing Conclusions

A few drawings from a few of us. Eden draws in her room quite a bit, but I'm not brave enough to venture up there very often. Tracy can draw what she sees really well... A skill I so do not have. She won't do it much though. Her art these days is baking. Tonight, a four layer lemon cake.

Another illustration that turned out a bit different than intended. Was going to be an Asian warlord wizard guy... turned out to be a pimp. Don't know that I love it, but I had to stop somewhere. Mostly messing around with grain textures and stuff. One day I will draw someone smiling... honestly I will.

Here's a robot guy that Evan made in Photoshop. He's not like me. When he sets out to draw a robot, he stays on task.

Here's the original sketch of Hailey's Fashion Stroll dress. She gets a touch annoyed with me when I swipe her drawings and post them without... you know... permission. Still, I thought it was cool. Love the spatters too.

No comments: