Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Called to Swerve

I teach Sunday School every few weeks at church. It's also sometimes called Gospel Doctrine. I like the sound of that better. Sunday School? I mean, anyone can teach that, right? But the Gospel stuff... combined with the Doctrine part? You really have to know what you're doing to tackle that sort of thing. Wouldn't you? You would think so. And yet... they have me teach Sunday School every few weeks at church.

The image above is a remedial photo-finger-painting I made on my iPad while Anne (a fellow instructor) was teaching two weeks ago. Thinking she might enjoy the image, I emailed it to her after church. I almost emailed it during church, but thought she might think badly of me for sending her emails from the back row while she taught her lesson. I'm pretty sure she's impressed with my self control.

No comments: