Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall at 50mm

Okay, I promise... This will be the last gratuitous photo barrage for at least a week or so. I'm not saying anyone loves my writing and is counting the days until I do more, I'm just feeling a little guilty about taking the "easy way out". As much as I like to write, it takes me a lot of effort to string together a few clumsy sentences. Clumsy photography comes much easier. A note for my very few readers... please click on the photos you like. They get bigger.

Berries behind the house. Probably not edible...

Eden's new autumn hair color. Also not edible...

The leaves on our favorite tree turned just in the last couple of days.

When obscured by said tree, our house seems almost quaint.

This is me, perpetually in need of a shave.

This fall has been a gift... blue and gold.

Eden patiently poses. Man, I love this lens.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love that new lens as well. Also love those cupcakes... I might have to steal that idea!